Laser therapy is a FDA- cleared modality that reduces inflammation and that results in pain reduction. Laser therapy is effective in treating acute pain, chronic conditions, and post operative pain.
Laser therapy treatment is safe, painless and fast. Treatments to deeper tissues are administered in 5 to 10 minutes. Typically, even chronic patients exhibit improvement after 3-5 treatment sessions. Laser therapy utilizes the body's own healing powers by stimulating cellular activity. Despite short treatment times, laser therapy treatment initiate a healing process that continues to actively reduce inflammation for up to 24 hours after treatment.
Benefits of Laser therapy:
- -Deep, soothing laser therapy provides a drug-free option for enhanced patient care
- -Effective relief of pain, inflammation, and swelling
- -Extremely well tolerated by pets
- -No known side effects
- -May decrease the need for surgery and medications
- -Reduces healing time
- -Requires no sedation or clipping
- -Allows pet owners to be present and feel that you are participating in the healing process
Please call us to schedule an appointment to see if Laser Therapy is an option for your pet!!